Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Prayer



Father God,

I come before You again in this hour and I bring with me my antsy spirit. I pray for Your calm in the middle of my storm. I pray for a more complete surrender of my will to Yours. I know by now this is only possible by Your Spirit.

Thank You for the gift of Your Son who accompanies and guides all those
who trust in You.

Thank You for being such a patient and bountiful God. You give to us things which are needful for life even though we don’t deserve them.

I pray for more of Your serenity amidst my frenzy. I pray I may know the peace of Your presence and the wisdom which comes with Your timing.

Enable me to accept the gifts which come from Your hand and Your planning as truly gifts from You.

I pray I would be able to sing the words from When Peace Like A River and really mean them.

Thank You, dear Father, my sin is nailed to the cross and I need bear it no more.

I praise the One who bore my sins for me and I pray for daily faithfulness to His name for the sake of His glory.

In Christ alone...my hope is both found and restored.

I am grateful for the replenishment which is mine by Your grace.

Aid Your servant as You see me in my need.

Enable Your servant to discern well the needs of those around me

No comments:

Post a Comment