Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gripped...

From Amie's Desk




Father, 

I praise You today for being God everlasting. I thank You because Your love for me surpasses even the love I receive from my earthly parents. I do pray You would make my Mom and Dad people of increasing faith and righteousness. I pray You would help them to pursue lives of godliness, steadfastness, and gentleness. 

Lord, it's not enough for us to tell You we love You. We have to live out our confession of love for You toward others. You have called us by Your name and have commanded us to do as You would do. We all struggle in many ways Lord, but You, our God, have been faithful to us.

Thank You for Your deep and abiding love towards us which helps turn wretches into treasures. We are who we are because of Your compassionate grace. Thank You  for helping us hold on...

No comments:

Post a Comment