Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ser Fiel...Ahora y Siempre



Heme aqui, yo iré señor 
heme aqui, yo iré señor 
enviame a mi 
que dispuesto estoy 
llevaré tu gloria a las naciones.


Father, I do want to bring Your glory to the nations...even if You're not sending me to the nations right now.

Help me to be faithful here at home, right where I am. May I be faithful, contented, and prepared as I walk with You from day to day in the calling You are providing for me. I don't need to have a walk like anyone else's in order to follow You and serve You well. I need to listen for Your voice and be open to the nudges and promptings of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for both the assurance and reassurance You give to me.

Help me to be prayerful here at home, right where I am. Thank You the opportunities You put in my pathway; thank You for those who do labor on Your behalf in far-away places and foreign lands. May You order their footsteps according to Your Word, so that sin may not have dominion over them (Psalm 119:133). 

Thank You for the diligence and vigilance provided to us by our military service-people. Thank You for ambassadors, messengers, and missionaries who proclaim saving love and enduring hope by sharing Your Word with those who need desperately to hear it and believe it. 

Help me to be available and obedient at home, right where I am.Thank You for the people You are calling me to share with even though I may not know them yet. Go before me to guide and protect, to enable and to bless. May I consistently regard Christ as holy and may I ever be ready to give an accounting for the Hope which is in me. Help me not to be prideful, but to declare Your greatness with reverence and respect....en dondequiera que estoy y en cualquier momento...

Time is precious and fleeting,,,,Help me to spend it wisely revealing You.

No comments:

Post a Comment