Friday, May 25, 2012

Come...



Dear Father, 
May I not get so caught up in the what of my calling I neglect the who behind my calling. This speaks to me because it seems easy to get absorbed in the details of certain projects and lose sight of the people the projects are intended to serve.

Your call is still a call to relationship. Your desire is still for relational intimacy between you and me. You still want for believers to know You. You still call for me to come…

May I still heed You when You call me closer.  May I still approach the throne of grace with confidence so that I can receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need (Hebrews 4:16).


Thank You, dear Lord, for giving us a High Priest who is able to sympathize with our weaknesses. Thank You that He has been tempted in every way just as we are. Thank You that He experienced what we experience, yet was without sin.

It is a true joy to know Christ came for us so that we can freely and without fear come back to You again and again.

To come…to know….to heal… to grow…
To plant…to harvest…to reap…to sow…

May I draw near and follow You; May I experience Your patient grace and then live for Your always glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment