Monday, May 21, 2012

Worthy


There are many ways for me to be reminded of God's faithful leading in my life. Once in a great while, I have the privilege of looking back in my files and finding something I wrote years ago.

Praise Him for His continued presence with me; love to you if you remember this from before...

From Amie’s Desk: May 21, 2006
Dear Friends, 
 
This morning as I was writing in my journal, it dawned on me again: Sometimes I get so focused on where I would like to be, I forget to thank God for where He has me right now. I've covered a lot of ground with Him in the last little while, and I'm sure you have too.
 
Anyway, here's the song I sang as I put down my pen, maybe it will bless you as it blessed me:
 
"You are awesome in this place, Mighty God.
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father.
You are worthy of our praise; to you our lives we raise.
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God."
 
Wherever your “this place” is in this day, may you praise him there. May you celebrate His goodness to you in the path He has given you to walk upon.  He is faithful...
 
In our journey,
 
Love, 
Amie 

He's still awesome...worthy...amazing...and I'm still choosing to celebrate...

No comments:

Post a Comment